Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Azure NPC
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
balduran
I am making this romancable NPC Azure. She has a guardian wolf and her story is, uh well... not quite finished. In fact it's in early BETA development and so far and lacks its banter, as well as romance and voice.

A forum for the mod can be found here:http://bg2improvements.forumsplace.com/forum-2.html

There's so far a BETA readme and the BETA download included.

The download includes Azure NPC, which is completely playable, regardless of all the features it lacks, as well as the Nature's Ally druid kit, which is required for Azure.

All willing to participate in the mod development are welcome. Just post on the mod forum or e-mail me at balduran@abv.bg
Domi
Regarding her question about the wolf familiar, I think Sime's wolf follows her between the areas. You can ask Vlad when he comes back how he does it.
Lord Ernie
IIRC, the Sime's Wolf familiar does not follow you into other areas.
Rabain
I think there was a question about this on PPG or SHS only the past few days. Giving Familiars to party members.

I think you had to make use of the MakeGlobalObject() command or somesuch.

Yes PPG, topic is HERE.
Andyr
I've done it myself, yeh, just MakeGlobal and then MoveGlobalObject. smile.gif
balduran
QUOTE(Rabain @ Sep 1 2005, 08:36 PM)
I think there was a question about this on PPG or SHS only the past few days. Giving Familiars to party members.

I think you had to make use of the MakeGlobalObject() command or somesuch.

Yes PPG, topic is HERE.

Actually it was me who asked about familiars on PPG forum.

The familiar is ready and completely playable, although I will add some dialog options and alter it's script so that it doesn't become enemy if is exposed to area spells (A big THANK YOU to Sir-Kill for reminding me about that aspect).
hlidskialf
Igi made a tutorial for companions ages ago. You can find a copy on his site: Here.
balduran
The wolf isn't actually a familiar. He is a guardian, as I said. And is completely functional as it is, though you have no control over it. I wrote my own scripts a week ago, and the only thing the wolf lacks right now is some options which are connected to the romance, but I'll implement them when the romance is completely ready.

Thx for the link anyway.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.