Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midgard Concept Comments
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Rabain
Edit: Comments Split out - Original Concept Post HERE

WOW!

it's going to be boring as hell to read, I suppose

Not at all, very concise, interesting and I personally am looking forward to this module after reading your concept.

If you want this post removed just let me know.
Domi
Thanks - I am glad it sounds interesting. Basically if the comments can be moved into a separate thread that probably would be nicer, so if I need to put more info it'll stay all together smile.gif
Sir-Kill
not before I can chime in with wehehehhaha I am glad you want to do this smile.gif
dragon_lord
QUOTE(Domi)
I still have no idea how the world map is handled in WTP, so I am working on the assumption for now, that I will have a separate Friggia map (and I don't want to think yet how to do it).
The world map can be changed to your liking easily enough since its made with an editor. Yes the world map really is that big. For big cities a sub map (using the walk on area trick) is used to navigate the sections of the city. Its Great to have you on board!
Domi
Thanks, guys, and I am sure, I will get introduced to a great many of fun new coding things soon smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.