Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Infinity Engine Modlist
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
icelus
Almost a year ago, I decided to create a comprehensive list of all the mods made for Baldur's Gate 2. As time went by, the list grew and grew, and was eventually complemented by similar lists for Baldur's Gate 1, Icewind Dale, and Icewind Dale 2, as well as lists of all the various modding communities and portrait sites. To say that it took up quite a bit of time is an understatement. All of the lists were posted on numerous sites around the 'net and usenet.

To make things easier for me and more convenient for players everywhere, we at the Pocket Plane Group have setup a centralized database to consolidate all of these various lists. This new setup allows for easier categorization of all the mods, as well as allowing mod authors to submit their own entries.

The database is by no means complete just yet. TeamBG is still down, and a few other sites are inaccessible, but they will be added when and if the situation changes. The database population will be an ongoing project of ours for the next several days, so please bear with us. Feel free to help us out, however, and submit your own links. Please note, however, that only completed/beta mods will be listed.

Finally, I would like to thank everyone individually for making the IE modding community for being one of the most diverse and vibrant groups around. Without you all, my work would all be for naught. smile.gif

So, without further ado, I present to you the Pocket Plane Group Infinity Engine Modlist: http://modlist.pocketplane.net
icelus
In case you've not visited the Modlist lately, I highly suggest that you do so soon. smile.gif

The database now has over 600 entries, covering not just every mod out there for all of the IE games, but also portraits, patches, tutorials, FAQs, walkthroughs, communities, fanfic forums, soundsets, tools, and much more.

And, as always, if you spot something that's missing, feel free to submit a link. smile.gif

http://modlist.pocketplane.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.