Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BWL's 1st Anniversary
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Baronius
So we are one-year old. We celebrate the Wyrm's First Flight today. Since that's the purpose of the end-of-the-year retrospect, I won't list the major events of the past year here. Just a few words about BWL.

The Black Wyrm's Lair was founded as a gaming and modding community. Gaming, because we love the IE games. Modding, because we create new content for these excellent RPGs. We do our best to make quality mods (as few bugs and problems as possible), while trying to be innovative and creative. Infinity Engine, with all of its problems and negative sides, is still a goldmine of possibilities. Hence our motto: Creativity, Quality, Infinity.

Now let's start the celebration (PARTY TIME!)
Happy Birthday BWL!

partytime.gif beer.gif partytime.gif beer.gif partytime.gif partytime.gif partytime.gif partytime.gif beer.gif
Rabain
Yes, merriness all around... it's hard believe it's been a year! smile.gif

beer.gif Drinks are on him!^
Domi
Congratulations to BW wub.gif
jastey
Congrats and thank you for all who come here and make this a vivid place. biggrin.gif
whoo hooo 1 year has passed so quickly, but it was also very workful. Thus still big projects remian before us, such as NEJ2 and NEJ3. Heh - besides what's up with NEJ2 ??????? Cheers people!!!! Have a good one blink.gif

birthday.gif
dragon_lord
Happy birthday BWL! And heres to the next year; may the Black Wyrm's Lair continue to expand beer.gif
T.G.Maestro
Cheers, and best wishes for the future! biggrin.gif
Sir-Kill
Happy anniversary BW! Even tho I missed it, D'oh smile.gif
igi
The Black Wyrm is pretty powerful! In just his first year of life look at what he has accomplished - now imagine him in 500 years!!
smile.gif

Congratulations smile.gif
SirLancelot
Congratulationssssssssss!! laugh.gif laugh.gif I hope you had a happy anniversary indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.