Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upcoming Creature Animations
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts > The WoRmHole
WoRm
This topic will be used to preview upcoming animations. Please do not post any replys in this thread . Instead use the 'Suggestions' topic or create new ones as this will mainly be used to preview what the new animations will look like and allow the community to pipe in their input/suggestions/gripes

When this animation achieves a 'gold status' it will be AVI'ed,BAMMED up, placed into the NWN=>BG2 animations download thread just like the others, and the resulting animation here will then be deleted. This should keep the topic 'clean' and easy to follow. Thank you rolleyes.gif
WoRm
Beta preview of Hill Giant.

IPB Image
WoRm
Beta Preview of Gelatinous Cube/Walking SE (a transparency effect would be used in game to give it the see-through look)

IPB Image
WoRm
Beta preview of Minotaur Prince. He will be able to hold a Mace,Axe and 3 headed Flail upon release.

IPB Image
WoRm
Beta preview of Balor (with sword). A note on this guy..Flames will be added much later both to the sword and to his wings and upper torso. The sword will be able to be equipped-unequipped as said before as well as a flaming whip. But on release he will only be able to have one or the other or neither..No dual-wielding...sorry.

IPB Image
Lord Fausto
IN my opinion the balor must be a bigger creature like a dragon = D

salutes
Avenger_teambg
The MTAN set, anim_id: 0x1100 could handle 2x2 animations. (512x512)
So no need to give up a dragon, you could replace an old tanar'ri animation.
Rabain
Has any thought been given to creating some natural creatures, Dire Bears, Wolves, Rats etc

I would love to see a very large Dire Bear, at least 3 times the size of the existing bears.

Some of the existing creatures are not worth the animation slot they occupy.
@vGur
Gelatinous Cube looks really cool, i wish to see it in my game as soon as possible wink.gif

Good Luck & come back birthday.gif

U can delit this reply, just remember that people still interested
leahnkain
Was the Gelatinous Cube or Hill Giant ever finished?
Sir-Kill
nope. if it is on this page it is not done.
leahnkain
Sir Kill, do you know if anyone will ever try to finish these animations?
Sir-Kill
it would be nice, but no I do not know. I do not know enough about animation yet to do it either
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.