Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elai and Nasard NPC mod moves to G3...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
Andyr
Hey all,

The Elai and Nasard NPC mod has moved to G3! smile.gif

The more observant of you may have spotted this: http://forums.gibberlings3.net/index.php?showforum=52

Previously known as just the Elai NPC mod and hosted at Forgotten Wars, there's been a few plot rewrites and more stuff added in, including the new NPC Nasard. The mod is a WeiDU mod and a SoA version is pretty well - developed, with ToB having been split off from the mod and to come later. It'll be expanded in Lands of Intrigue but I'm planning on releasing a standalone version first.

At the moment I'm hassling people for voicing and area work, and time permitting (I'm working full time at the moment) I hope to have something out later this year. biggrin.gif

I'm not looking for beta - testers at the moment, I have a pretty extensive list. Please feel free to make comments, ask questions and so on - there's quite a lot of stuff I could post if people want to see it.
Windwalker
Excellent! Gibberlings 3 is always a very nice place, with great perspective for future growth. A very wise move indeed.

I see there are changes in the original plan for the Elai NPC mod, I'll make sure I read them thoroughly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.