Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion to Improve Portrait City
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Rastor
Am I the only person being driven crazy by the 9 portraits per page limit? At present, it is much faster for me to actually download all of the portraits (yes, all six 47 meg packs) than it is to view half of them online.

Is it possible to modify the ASP script to give visitors an option as to how many portraits they want to view at a time?
dragon_lord
How many portraits would you look to view per page? I set it at 9 so people on dialup could load a page in decent time.
Rastor
I'd like the option to view up to 200-300 at a time, minimum. Preferably even more if possible.

Would it be possible to select how many portraits you view per page?
dragon_lord
Thats a lot! Yeah I should be able to come up with a way to do it, I've learned heaps more about ASP.Net since I made that page.
dragon_lord
Check the page out now, you can set how many portraits you want per page. Hehe lines and lines of code replaced by two loops laugh.gif ...
Rastor
PERFECT!!! Thanks.
Sir-Kill
That will make things easier now. nice work DL!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.