Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WoRm's Custom Areas Downloads
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts > The WoRmHole
WoRm
Here is where I will be placing Areas (please no questions here for downloads only)
Feel free to use these as you see fit and I ask only for a little recognition if a MOD of yours is published and you use more then 1 or 2 custom areas of mine provided you have documentation released along with it. (no need to write up a readme for my sake alone wink.gif
WoRm
ARWM01
WoRm
ARWM01 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS. Please download below
WoRm
ARWM02
WoRm
ARWM02 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS
WoRm
ARWM03
WoRm
ARWM03 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS. Download Link below.
WoRm
ARWM04
WoRm
ARWM04 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS. Download Link below.
WoRm
ARWM05
WoRm
ARWM05 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS. Download Link below.
WoRm
ARWM06
WoRm
ARWM06 download in .zip format, includes ARE,TIS,MOS,WED and Height,Light and Search MAPS. Download Link below.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.