The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Tree of Life Scripting
Sir_Carnifex
post Mar 28 2009, 04:38 AM
Post #1

Retired team member

I'm trying to get back into working on my mod, however I'm still stuck at a brick wall of scripting (which is kind of what stopped me before). Fact is, no matter how many and how much I read tutorials for coding that one pesky dialogue in which the NPC is asked to stay/given an out to leave, I still don't understand where to put what. Fact is, the more I read, the more confused I get. It must be some sort of mental block because I've always managed to plod my way through other scripting problems with (usually) minimal to no help. I just can't get this one bit.

So, if someone here is willing, could I have him/her just script that one little dialogue for me? It'd be much appreciated. I hate to ask, but I don't see me finishing this without doing so.

Thanks for any response!

--------------------
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." - Italian Proverb

"I like criticism, but it must be my way." - Mark Twain

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Sikret
post Mar 28 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #2

The Tactician
Group Icon

Distinguished Developer

PM me what you exactly need help for.

--------------------
Improved Anvil

Cheating is not confined to using external software or the console commands. Abusing the flaws and limitations of the game engine to do something that a human Dungeon Master would not accept or allow is cheating.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 08:04 PM