The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> HELP!, In need of advice concerning the crystal
quinlan
post Nov 12 2007, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Greetings. I have killed the marilith and i don't know what to do with the crystal. I cannot go back, there is nowhere else to go and it cannot be hit by anything. I got the spellbook and the 2-handed sword, but unfortunately nobody in my party can use it - in case it is supposed to be used for destroying the crystal, although i have only non-evil characters and a barbarian among them. Did i miss something? The only thing i can think of is the room with the 2 frozen dryads, who i didn't find any way to revive.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
quinlan
post Nov 12 2007, 04:45 PM
Post #2

Forum Member

I managed to destroy it with a fireball. After returning to Athkatla i am presented with the option to kill Tian and keep the spellbook, because my PC thinks that he might unlock its power when he will be a stronger wizard. Is it a hoax, or will something happen if i keep it?

Quote Post
Valiant
post Nov 12 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #3

3ds Max Mage
Group Icon

Mod Developer

Crystal can be destroyed only with fire, but fire is meant as a spell with area fire effect. No fire weapon, only area fire based spell. If you have a mage in your group, try to use some kind of area fire based spell and you´ll see everything will continue seamlessly...smile.gif

And I bet you can found a wand of fire somewhere in the tower. But now it´s too late to come back...

EDIT: ...already answered by yourself... About the book - in V2 it is just a cosmetic option. Wait for V3, it will have some meaning in later stage of game.

This post has been edited by Valiant: Nov 12 2007, 04:48 PM

--------------------
Valiant

Tower Of Deception creator.

Quote Post
quinlan
post Nov 13 2007, 07:19 AM
Post #4

Forum Member

All right! biggrin.gif

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:19 PM