Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 404s & Co.
The Bigg
post Oct 25 2007, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

List of stuff I noticed while downloading V/S mods for my testing routine:
- On the mod list page, some mods link to a standardized web page (E.G. Sikret's mods), whereas others link to the custom subdomain (E.G. Vlad's). It'd probably be more intuitive if they all linked to the standardized web page, and from there to the subdomain, if present.
- On said page, NeJ and TS should link respectively to vlad.bwl.net/tsmain.html and vlad.bwl.net/nejmain.html, rather than simply to vlad.bwl.net/.
- Also, on the same page, Baldurdash is not listed (and no subsection is present in Vlad's subdomain).
- On Vlad's subdomain, all links marked as "at BWL" (linking directly to the file) result in a 404, as well as both links to the cumulative patch.

--------------------
Please do not contact me for assistance in using BGT, BP, any other of the 'large mods', or a mod I didn't write or contribute to. I'm not your paid support staff, so I'd suggest you to direct your help questions to the forum relative to the mod you're playing.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Baronius
post Oct 25 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #2

Master of energies
Group Icon

Council Member

Thanks for the remarks.

Indeed, our website would really welcome an update (and a revision), but there is no free person to do it.

I don't know anything about Vlad's subdomains, but I guess he is also very busy.

--------------------
Mental harmony dispels the darkness.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 10:59 AM