The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Heart of Winter Spells...
Brave Sir Gar...
post Oct 6 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

Alright, quick set of questions here. If I wanted to import the spells and innate abilities from Heart of Winter to Icewind Dale, what files would I need? I tried it once, but I recieved "an error on line ****.cpp" when a new spell was cast. So I figured I must have missed some file(s) I did not know about. So if someone could tell me what all I need for a spell to fully work (description, effect, graphics/icons, etc...)... I would appreciate the information. happy.gif

--------------------
Brave Brave Sir Garrick, Sir Garrick led the way... Brave Brave Sir Garrick, Sir Garrick RAN AWAY!
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Andyr
post Oct 6 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #2

A fool and a knave

Forum Member

That sort of error is probably from a missing sound or graphic, yeah. So you'd want to use different BAMs and WAVs, or else copy the HoW ones too.

--------------------
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods.

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

Quote Post
Brave Sir Gar...
post Oct 7 2005, 12:49 AM
Post #3

Forum Member

Thanks. I figured it had to be one of those, but I was wondering if it was some sort of deep technical reason, heh.

--------------------
Brave Brave Sir Garrick, Sir Garrick led the way... Brave Brave Sir Garrick, Sir Garrick RAN AWAY!

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:04 AM