The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Installation problem but fixed
Golden Thief
post Jul 26 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

I just wanted to say I did a fresh install (SOA, TOB, Patch and Balderdash) but kept getting the error at the begining telling me I had not installed TOB update patch. Found that the file class.ids was missing from override and copied it and placed into override. But then game was unable to open HD0Gmosic.biff.
I did the total install 5 times and even redownloaded just incase I coruppted the program, then finally I thought maybe I am using the wrong Balderdash.
Yep I found the problem was I was using Balderdash-Weidu 1.4 which does not do anything to the class.ids. When I used the BG2TOBFixPack112Balderdash everything ran fine and game started. So it does matter which one you use.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Vlad
post Jul 27 2005, 08:14 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Mod Developer

I think the WeiDU version of Baldurdash is not completed as you have already seen. It really worthwhile to strickly follow the installation instructions:

SoA+ToB+Official ToB Patch+Baldurdash v1.12 for SoA&ToB

Then you may install NeJ2. I would strongly recommend to freshly reinstall everything this way in order to prevent further problems. I hope it won't take much time and efforts of yours to do so, and thank you for this report.
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:18 AM