The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Converting PS: Torment Character Anims., ...and the issues you will encounter.
Galactygon
post Oct 27 2007, 12:33 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Mod Developer

Up until now, I hadn't noticed this thread, where all the activity is, so my replies for this topic were vague. I will fix that right now, and I really should visit SHS more often. smile.gif

-Galactygon

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post
Chronis
post Nov 1 2007, 04:37 AM
Post #22

Forum Member

So far, I have never encountered this, even though I have done a lot of sequence deleting.
I had issues with sequence deletion occur repeatedly. It was definitely reproducible. I am not sure why, perhaps it has something to do with the copy/flip/then delete all original sequences protocol that I used.

Oh and while I am on the topic great work on BA, I actually took some of your stuff apart to when I was trying to figure out how to import my ripped torment animation into the game.
Saved me loads of time and gave me an appreciation for your effort.

When I feel a little more inclined for personal *torment*... will give Chronis' method another try. So very tedious, but without better animation editing tools... what can we do?

Ha ha I like your play on words here Cuv. I totally missed the *torment* reference at first. I think that means its time to get some sleep.

This post has been edited by Chronis: Nov 1 2007, 04:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd July 2024 - 07:37 PM