The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mod Release RANDOMIZER, Release of NPC-Randomizer v0.1 beta
EIEIEI1903
post Sep 28 2026, 12:08 AM
Post #1





Forum Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 17-September 26




Mod-Randomizer

version 0.1 Beta



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Randomizer is a tool for randomizing playthroughs. At the start of each session, a roll of the dice determines which companions you'll encounter as the game progresses.


Download the Randomizer below



Download



The Randomizer should always be installed at last (after you installed your mods). Technically it hast no installer, becauser the installer is the programm at the same time. It's a D6 dice that evaluates your worldstate.

The Randomizer is still in development. Therefore errors may still occur! In future times, the randomizer could become/grow in something like a world state tool. In every case it will get something for the Baldurs Gate 2 and 3 edition of it (one day).

Some mods are not included ( such as Aerie in Baldurs Gate 1 and Brage). This was Intentional! There is a Read me! You should read it.

Note:
This is my first mod, so please be patient with me. I played Baldur's Gate for the first time in my life two years ago, and I'm new to the modding scene. I hope you like it and that some of you will give it a try.Please don't confuse this mod with the “Item Randomizer” by FredrikLindgren, which has the same name! The mods are unrelated, but they might run together to a limited extent. I still thought the name was practical. Since there are already discussions about this on the Kerzenburg forum, I’ll consider changing the name if I receive appropriate feedback. However, this isn’t so easy with a software product on the Internet. So far, it hasn’t been a problem and hasn’t caused any compatibility issues.

This post has been edited by EIEIEI1903: Sep 28 2026, 12:09 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
Quote Post

Posts in this topic
EIEIEI1903   Mod Release RANDOMIZER   Sep 28 2026, 12:08 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2026 - 02:01 AM