The Black Wyrm Lair Forums
The Black Wyrm's Lair Terms of Use Help Search Members Calendar

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Area TT0307 corrupt?
Feanaroc
post Mar 6 2014, 05:56 PM
Post #1

Forum Member

I'm playing BGT.I played Tortured Souls till the end.

I had some problems finding the way in some areas but looked at Rattledagger's Walkthrough and there wasn't any trouble.I killed Masaki and got the key.I'm not sure if this area is also corrupted or not.There are only two rooms.The one with Masaki and another one on just the opposite side.The way down looked different than the one described in the walkthrough so I used clairvoyance to see if there is a "hidden way" like the ones in other areas.But it didn't help.Strangely map doesn't match with the locations.So with no way other than that, I used stairs in the other room to go down.When I tried to go to Area TT0307 I had CTD.Saying PURANG.cre is missing.

I found the file from the TS installation folder, copied it to override and moved on.When I entered Area TT0307 I was greeted by an orc with name "It's Done". Thought something was fishy but killed him.Then searched the area but there is no creature.Some containers to loot but no way out.Or nobody to talk to.When I look to walkthrough I see that I should find some Purang berserkers and hopefully Kachiko but as I said there is no one.

I tried to take a screenshot to show you the map of area but somehow it doesn't take the screenshot of in game but desktop after I alt-tab the game.

I played Baldur's Gate for many years but I'm new to modded game an I also have no idea about coding or which file goes to where stuff.

So the answer may be obvious and I may be wasting your time but please help me.

So now for my question

Are the areas somehow corrupted or am I missng something?
If the areas are corrupted, are both of them corrupted or Area TT0306 I described is normal?
I am planning to download TS 7.04 and find the area file for TT0307 in it and replace it with this one but I probably need another files to define the map completely.Area file may not be enough.If so whic files do I need and is it possible to solve it this way?
Go to the top of the page

Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Feanaroc   Area TT0307 corrupt?   Mar 6 2014, 05:56 PM
Senka   Smth wrong with your installation I guess. Please ...   Mar 6 2014, 08:56 PM
Feanaroc   // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods // The to...   Mar 6 2014, 09:12 PM
Feanaroc   a   Mar 6 2014, 09:15 PM
Senka   Are you sure you still play Baldur's Gate? :r...   Mar 6 2014, 10:24 PM
Vlad   It's completely crazy :lol: Please try SHS f...   Mar 24 2014, 12:11 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th October 2024 - 09:19 AM